The student records department handles withdrawn/graduated students. If you are a current or former student, we can provide copies of your records.

There are several ways to request a copy of your training certificate. You can come in, call, or email us below:

Call Us: (806) 747-4102

Send Us An Email:

Our Address: 6308 Iola Avenue Lubbock, TX 79424